- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TapQ9hQj.dpuf gap creek gourmet: Rise and Shine Foodie Land!

Monday, July 02, 2012

Rise and Shine Foodie Land!

Happy Monday morning people! Rise and shine and wipe the sleepy from your eyes!  What's everyone up to today? A workday for most, but for those of us without 9-5, what's on your agenda?    No matter what's on your calendar, here are some fun distractrions to get you through the day.

A little song:


The blog is quickly approaching the one year mark for the day I made the commitment to write regularly for you people out there! Here are a few posts you might have missed.

Have you ridden/run/walked the Swamp Rabbit Trail in Greenville County yet?  There are a few stops along the way from Travelers Rest to Greenville that are worth checking out!  Here's one. Read about the day I stopped in to check out Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery.

I was coming home from Ingles in Hendersonville a couple of weeks ago and saw that our favorite little taco truck got a makeover.  If you're on Spartanburg Hwy just off 26 headed toward downtown Hvlle, this place is definitely worth a stop.

One more before I get off my rear, refill my coffee and get this day rollin'. 

Tis the season for a packed house at River Falls Lodge for Contra Dancing night.  Tried it once and smiled so much my cheeks hurt.  Here's my dancing adventure.

Stay cool today! 



No comments: