- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TapQ9hQj.dpuf gap creek gourmet: Will she stay or will she go now?

Friday, October 08, 2004

Will she stay or will she go now?

So I was getting a massage the other day and wondering... if I quit doing this, then who will give massages like I do? Can I quit? Seems that some of my clients are not going to let me quit totally anyway, and I am wondering now if I really need the break. What if massaging IS actually my break... away from the world outside. Three or four hours a couple of times a week to zone out and sort of meditate with no pressure or worries... doing something I am good at. It's my yoga of sorts. So now I am left with the question: will I stay or will I go?

No comments: