- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TapQ9hQj.dpuf gap creek gourmet: A beer float.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A beer float.


When the Fervent Foodie visited Greenville a couple of weeks ago, we went on a tour of Thomas Creek Brewery. I HIGHLY recommend you take this tour.  It's really educational.  And they give you beer samples.  


One of the last beers we tried was the Coffee and Oatmeal Stout.  It tasted sort of like a mixture of, well, coffee and beer. 


 I don't drink my coffee black so my first thought (which I said out loud) was that it needed half and half.  People rolled their eyes at me.  And then a light bulb magically appeared above my head.  What this beer needs, I thought, is a really good ice cream.  I'm totally making a float.

And I did.

I ran to Ingles for some Coffee, Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz Ben and Jerry's.


Popped into Greenville Beer Exchange to grab some Coffee Oatmeal Stout beer.

And made a most excellent float.  


The end. 

No comments: