- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TapQ9hQj.dpuf gap creek gourmet: Cranberry Cheesecake

Friday, November 12, 2004

Cranberry Cheesecake

Last night I was preparing 1 of 4 cheesecakes I have to bake each Thanksgiving, and I got a brilliant idea: what about a cranberry cheesecake. I had some in the fridge, why not? So I chopped/pureed about a cup of cranberries, a tablespoon of lemon zest, a 1/2 cup of pecans and a 1/4 cup of orange juice, oh, and a 1/4 c. of sugar and I mixed it in my cheesecake batter. AWESOME, and as my husband pointed out, it makes cheesecake just a little more ''thanksgiviney". (Not his exact words, he would want me to point out)
Just thought I would pass on the idea. If you want the cheesecake recipe, you have to email me, otherwise find your own people! (just joshing!)

No comments: