- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TapQ9hQj.dpuf gap creek gourmet: shoes, booze and back to school blues

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

shoes, booze and back to school blues


I must have a pair of these.  (My child was not so impressed.)

I laughed at this If Celebrities Moved to Oklahoma site until my side hurt and tears rolled down my face.  Enjoy: http://daly-tribe.com/Humor/if_celebrities_moved.htm

I'm apparently a Baconista.  Stay posted.  News coming soon on this front.

Tomorrow is the first day of the 2012-2013 school year.  Yea! and Booo!  I have mixed emotions.


This was my dinner... and soup. I floated Cheez-It's in homemade chicken and rice soup until they were soggy then ate them.  And I had three glasses of wine.

I can hear my husband reading Harry Potter to my child.  He is awesome.

I'm totally going to be in Cali during San Diego Restaurant Week.  What did I do to deserve that luck?

I have three cords attached to my computer at the moment.  It looks like a hospital patient.  Thank goodness this isn't the case or I would be.

That's all I got. Have a good night guys!


No comments: