- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TapQ9hQj.dpuf gap creek gourmet: Happy New Year!

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

Happy 2005 everyone. I hope you make worthwhile resolutions this year (common, we all know those last year didn't pan out so well!). Here are some of mine:
This year I plan to find as much as I can to be passionate about. I want to "do what I love, and love what I do".
I plan on eating good things, drinking good things, seeing good things, doing good things, and feeling fantastic things, being in good places and with good people. I think that's it. I may add another little one to the family this year. And I may add another pet to the Livengood zoo. That's about it. I want to be able to look at my life and see that every single year I was happier and happier and I want to see that each year I learned more, and in general became a better person.
Have a great one guys!

No comments: