- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TapQ9hQj.dpuf gap creek gourmet: Dear Sexy Taco, I'm in love.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dear Sexy Taco, I'm in love.

Tucked behind Bruster’s Ice Cream on Woodruff Road is a taco joint that will knock your socks off (and judging by the hot pink bikini top hanging on the entrance door, it might cause you to shed other clothing as well). When I was in San Diego, I fell in love with fish tacos.  I thought I’d never find a taco in Greenville that could go head to head with Wahoo’s. Folks, my search has ended.  Sexy Taco has the hands down best fish taco in the Upstate. And I’ll drive the 45 minutes necessary (one way) to enjoy one for lunch.  $2.50 gets you a soft flour tortilla stuffed with warm Panko crusted fish, topped with Sexy Taco’s signature Mango Coleslaw (purple cabbage and onion, chopped jalapeno and cilantro) and a sweet and tangy Habanera Cream sauce.  I rarely slow down for lunch.  (My car floorboard can attest to this claim).  And it’s really a shame, because sometimes, like today, as I cram the last bit in my mouth, I can only think how I wish I had ordered just one more.

Take a peek! The Sexy Taco Menu  And if you go by?  Tell them the Gap Creek Gourmet girl sent you!

No comments: