- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TapQ9hQj.dpuf gap creek gourmet: Blueberry and White Cheddar Danishes with Honey Drizzle

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Blueberry and White Cheddar Danishes with Honey Drizzle

I'm not a recipe poster.  I may be one day, but for now, I'm just a big tease.  Enjoy the pictures.
(will be paired with homemade vanilla ice cream for dinner I am pseudo catering on Aug. 13th)

I am very thankful I have friends who will brave my experiments. Last night I took these to a cookout at our friends' new home.   (After taste testing I decided for the next batch I would slice the cheese instead of shredding it and use fresh fruit, sugar and butter and a little flour for the filling, I think.)  Thank you Greg and Cam for the rave reviews on dessert, good burgers, and letting me pick berries for my next round of danishes!

No comments: